I wish you thought I was the reason you're in the world.
I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile.
I wish the way I dressed was your favorite kind of style.
I wish you couldn't figure me out but you always wanted to know what I was about.
I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset.
I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met.
I wish that you needed me.
I wish that you knew when I said two sugars I actually meant three.
I wish that without me your heart would break.
I wish that without me you couldn't eat.
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.

2 commentaires:
That's not being egotistical. Rather the contrary. You're just expressing a need to be loved.
We all love your talents, your thoughts, your writting and your ideas. Maybe just a different kind of love from the one you were looking for. ;-)
Yeah, you may be right - I wish you were, but i dont think i'll ever find that kind of love anymore.. Hate posers -_-
Enregistrer un commentaire